Warning: Illegal string offset 'last' in /home3/djyoavb/public_html/wheatgrassjuicer.co/wp-content/themes/proreview/includes/functions/shortcodes.php on line 284
Wheatgrass is one of the very few miracle foods offered by nature. It’s popular benefits range from being a great detoxifier to being an excellent blood cleanser. It increases your blood count as well as helps in lowering your blood pressure.
All that aside, here are 7 lesser known facts about wheatgrass:
- 1. Did you know that you can use wheatgrass juice to cleanse up your nasal passage to keep out infections? Use it with equal amount of water in a Neti pot – it will detoxify and take out all the impurities. It can definitely help with nasal congestion.
- 2. If you have tonsils or a sore throat, wheatgrass can help! Gargle with an ounce of wheatgrass juice – it will soothe and reduce the swelling, while killing of the infection causing bacteria.
- 3. You can use wheatgrass as a treatment for dry and itchy scalp; Just take some wheatgrass juice or paste, and massage it onto your scalp. Leave it on for about 10 miutes and then rinse it off. Use it atleast thrice a week.
- 4. Wheatgrass can be used to soothe a sunburned skin.
- 5. The pulp of wheatgrass can be used to treat athletes foot, cuts, bites, and swelling.
- 6. Wheatgrass juice can help to reduce over the acidity of your blood. This is because wheatgrass juice is filled with alkaline minerals.
- 7. With its powerful enzymes, wheatgrass can accelerate your weight loss process. Just remember not to cook the wheatgrass, as that might kill the enzymes.
So if you aren’t already a wheatgrass lover, I hope these tips made you one. It’s a wonderful gift of earth. It’s a superfood that can really boost your immune system and keep those nasty diseases out of sight.
Wheat grass juice can definitely hike up the nutritional value of your drink, so if your’e a fan of vegetables juicing, include wheatgrass in it. In fact, include wheatgrass in any form you can to your lifestyle!
7 Wheatgrass Benefits That No One Talks About,